R1PMC PCI-X over Fiber Optic PMC Card
The R1PMC is a PMC card intended to extend the computer PCI/PCI-X bus over a fiber-optic cable. The R1PMC is based on a PCIe to PCI/PCI-X bridge operating in a transparent mode. No additional programming and drivers are required.
Compliant with the following specifications:
- 1386-2001-IEEE Standard for a Common Mezzanine Card (CMC) Family
- 1386.1-2001-IEEE Standard for PCI Mezzanine Cards (PMC)
- PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 3.0
- PCI-to-PCI Bridge Architecture Specification, Revision 1.2
- PCI-X Protocol Addendum to the PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.
- Operation in either conventional PCI mode or PCI-X mode
- Bus width: 32 and 64 bits
- Bus speed: from 33 MHz to 100 MHz
- 3.3V PCI signaling with 5V I/O tolerance
- Standard SFP transceiver and LC-LC cable
- Compatible host adapters: H1A and H2
- Measured data transfer performance: up to 200 Mbytes/s at 100 m