- Design and manufacture to the highest quality and reliability
- Deliver the utmost in performance of all our products
- Support customers through all stages of their project development
- Feedback and suggestions are always welcome
PCI Express over fiber optic extensions
- PCIe Gen 3 and Gen 2 bus extensions
- Cable length up to 500 m
- Cable data rate from 5 Gb/s to 64 Gb/s
- QSFP and SFP transceivers
- AOC, DAC and LC-LC cables
USB over fiber optic extenders
The USB over fiber optic extension systems are fully compliant with the USB 3.2 specification, support Gen 2 (10 Gbps), Gen 1 (5.0 Gbps), Hi-Speed (480 Mbps), Full-Speed (12 Mbps), and Low-Speed (1.5 Mbps) on each port, and provide electrical isolation.
PCI and PCI-X over fiber optic extensions
PCI and PCI-X over fiber optic extension systems allow standard PCI cards to operate remotely at distances from a few meters to several kilometers from the host computer, depending on the type of fiber optic cable and installed transceivers. The operation is transparent, so the add-in cards operate as if they were installed locally in the computer PCI slots.