H1A: PCIe Gen 2 x1 Host Adapter
The H2 is a PCIe Gen 2 host adapter intended to extend the computer PCIe bus over one SFP+ fiber-optic cable. The adapter is based on a PCIe switch operating in a transparent mode. No additional programming and drivers are required.
- Cable interface: 1 ports x1, 5 GT/s per port
- PCIe Gen 2 data rates
- Optical isolation
- Standard pluggable SFP+ transceivers
- Transparent operation
Compatible remote adapters
- R1BP1B: PCIe Gen 2 Expansion Backplane, 4 PCIe Slots
- R1BP1A: PCI/PCIe Gen 2 Expansion Backplane, 2 PCI and 2 PCIe slots
- R1USB30B: USB 3.0 remote adapter with 2 USB ports
- RA3: remote PCIe module
- RA5B: remote PCIe and USB module
- R1PMC: PCI-X PMC card
The H1A works only with Adnaco products. Please submit a request for quotation for the price and lead time information.